Neurological pain treatment in Denver is being pioneered by our neurosurgeon Giancarlo Barolat, MD and his staff. Barolat Neuroscience specializes in treating several pain conditions that respond well to neurostimulation or neuromodulation:
- Complex regional pain syndromes (RSD)
- Thoracic pain - Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Low back pain and Sciatica
- Phantom Limb Syndrome
- Intractable Headaches
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (severe face pain or facial pain)
- Intractable pelvic pain - Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Dysfunction - Neurogenic Bladder
- Foot pain
- Post-surgical pain: Hernias, Orthopedic, Foot, etc.
Dr. Barolat has extensive experience with both brain/spine/peripheral nerve surgery as well as neurostimulation. Dr. Barolat has evaluated and treated thousands of patients with the most varied and difficult pain conditions. Dr. Barolat will conduct an extensive evaluation of your pain problem. He will outline the most effective treatment options and, if indicated, will refer you to additional specialists in the field of your specific problem. Because of his broad medical and surgical experience, Dr. Barolat is often in a privileged position to judge (in an unbiased manner) the best options for the individual patient.